Good News for Harper!

The little girl I mentioned earlier who has been stuck in China after being officially adopted by her American family, finally received her visa!!  Praise Jesus!  She tested positive to TB a while back and due to new CDC requirements, she had to wait until she was TB free to leave the country.  Her new parents couldn’t stay due to jobs and their son in the US and had to leave her with someone in China until they finally could get cleared.  There’s no news yet on if the CDC changed their mind and that’s why they received the Visa, or if she had waited out the required time.  But, this is great news for Harper and her family.  They hope to get her within a week.  You can follow along here.

I’ve been anxiously awaiting the call today.  Last week when they thought our TA was coming they said they would know by noon.  Well, it’s past noon and no call.  I’m tired of this.  Please pray with us that it comes tomorrow so we can leave on the 4th!  Thanks much.

About kelly_e

We live in WA state and have been traveling the road of adoption since 2/07. We have a biological son who is a joy and look forward to bringing home his sister soon.
This entry was posted in Adoption and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s